April 5, 2013
Thank you to everyone who voted on the ratification of the Mobility “Orange” contract.
After tabulating the votes cast over the past two weeks,
we are pleased to report that the contract has been ratified by the membership.
Thank you again for your participation.
TENTATIVE AGREEMENT REACHED
Mid-Year Open Enrollment March, 2013
Click Here for Info
This midyear enrollment opportunity is your chance to review your benefit options and make enrollment decisions that will be effective April 1. The information you’ll need is available on the AT&T Benefits Center website. Log on to resources.hewitt.com/att and click on the “AT&T Benefits Center” link under “My Quick Links” on the right-hand side of the home page.
Your Enrollment Action Items
To help you make the right enrollment decisions for you and your family, be sure to:
- Review your benefits information and know your enrollment deadline.
- Evaluate your available coverage options because they have changed.Review your benefit costs including monthly contributions, annual deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and copayments/coinsurance for your benefit plans because they also may have changed for the remainder of 2013.
- Check your medical coverage status, which could be network or outside network-area (ONA) depending on your home ZIP code. This status can change from year to year based on changes in the provider network.
- Check your supplemental life insurance smoker/non-smoker designation, which will affect the rates you pay. If you are a non-smoker and do not make a non-smoker designation, you will pay the higher smoker rates.
- Review your health plan comparison charts on the AT&T Benefits Center website to compare costs and see detailed information about many of your benefits including medical, prescription drug, dental and more. These charts will have updated plan details and cost information, which may have changed from the previous year.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THE NEXT TOWN HALL CALL ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2013 @ 8PM!
Click on the "Bargaining Tab" to get the latest bargaining updates.
STRIKE VOTE RESULTS ARE IN!
Local 2201 Mobility members ready to strike!
AT&T Mobility at Local 2201 voted today to authorize a strike by 92% voting YES.
This sends a strong message that 2201 members are ready if a fair contract is unable to be reached.
This information will be sent up to National CWA and we should have the total count for the entire Orange Contract later on today.
The Mobility Contract is currently being bargained in Denver, CO and will expire on midnight Saturday, February 9, 2013.
Richard Hatch - President